We are available to help you. Contact Us
CD-IELTS is called Computer Delivered IELTS and also known as Online IELTS. This is a new approach to take IELTS where the approach to conducting the test is completely different from the old school method.
In this, the IELTS exam for work, study, and migration can be done on the computer only. The benefits of computer-delivered testing are:
- Open option: Candidate has more choice of appearing for the IELTS exam on a computer or paper. Thus making them more confident to perform better.
- Faster Result: Appearing for computer-delivered IELTS does not make you wait for 15 days for the result. The whole process completes a cycle of 5 days for the result after the test has been taken.
- Accessibility of Dates: With CD-IELTS, test centers are now able to provide more test dates and sessions. Students now can perform their tests fast and on the most updated technology.
IELTS partners around the world have introduced computer-delivered IELTS in 2018. To learn more about where it is available, please visit ielts.org/on computer
The technology for taking the test might have changed but the structure and scoreboard are the same.
Benifits of CD IELTS:
In the CD-Listening test, the timings are slightly different from the old structured paper-based test where users have to transfer answers to an answer sheet. This step becomes unnecessary when answering directly on a computer.
- After every section of the Listening part, the candidate will have some time to review the answers.
- At the end of the Listening test, you will have 2 minutes to check your answers.
- The timing of the Listening test is between 30 – 34 minutes.