We are available to help you. Contact Us
This is the course which has emerged recently and is in great demand. If you are warm and have affection for children and old people who need extra care then this course is meant for you.
Certain checks for a person to apply for a nanny in Canada:
- 18 years of age or above.
- Must have passed Secondary School of Education / 10+2.
- Certified in child care / old care/nanny course from a reputed institute.
- Possesses some experience in child / old care or household jobs.
- Training in First Aid and CPR – Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Must have scored at least 5 bands in each module in IELTS general training.
FAQ Nanny Course:
Below 18 and over 65
B.sc Nursing, GNM, Nanny Course
Minimum 6 months and maximum 2 -3 years
L-6.0, R-5.5, W-5.5, S-6.0