Express Entry Canada
We are available to help you. Contact Us
To maintain your permanent resident status, your stay in Canada should be for at least 730 days in the past 5 years. These 730 days don’t need to be continuous. You may come and go to your home country or anywhere in the world.
Apply under Express Entry Program
- Takes less time to process the application
- Get a Canadian PR Status in few months
- Free to live and work anywhere in Canada
- Apply for Canadian citizenship after 3 years
- Free schooling for health care benefits
- Avail free access (No visa required) to over 180 countries on Canadian Passport.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian PR
- Must be aged 45 years below
- Must be a graduate with 3-year course
- Minimum 3 or more years of skilled work experience
- Must to have high proficiency in the English language
What are the benefits of a Canada PR Visa?
EEP – Express Entry Program is introduced by the Canadian Government in the year 2015 for the benefit of foreign people looking to settle in Canada. The EEP process takes less than 1 year and allows candidates to become Canada PR status and have almost all the benefits as Canadian Citizen.
Canada Express Entry Program
Some of the major benefits of Canada PR Visa are as follows:
- Can live and work anywhere in Canada
- Free world class health coverage
- Free education for children upto 18 years of age
- Sponsor Your Relatives
- Become a Canadian Citizen
- Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom
What are the P.N.P Program?
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP):
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)