Super Visa Canada
We are available to help you. Contact Us
The Super Visa is a multiple-time entry visa (multi-entry) that permits multiple entries to parents/grandparents for a period of up to 10 years. The key difference is that this visa allows a person to stay for up to two years at a time in Canada, whereas a 10-year multiple entry visa nonsuper visa would allow a person to stay for up to six months at a time only.
Who Can Apply?
Super visa (for parents and grandparents)
To be eligible for a super visa, you must:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- Must carry a valid signed letter from your sponsor. The valid signed letter includes:
o Details of financial support for the length of your visit and stay
o Details of the household members of the sponsorer
o A copy of sponsor Canadian citizen or permanent resident document
- Applicants must have medical insurance from a Canadian company valid for a minimum of 1 year from the date of entry covering $100,000 at least.
- Proof of medical insurance paid off (asking quotes are not accepted).
- Super visa can only be applied from outside Canada.
- The applicant has to go through an immigration medical exam
- Must meet certain eligibility criteria before applying for a Super visa.
As this visa is especially for parents and grandparents hence dependants are excluded in this application.
Financial support (proof of funds)
The sponsor who is inviting his(her) parents or grandparents must prove that they meet the minimum income bracket. As proof following example documents can be used to meet the criteria:
- Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
- Employment Insurance stubs
- Employment letter including salary and date of hire
- Pay stubs
- Bank statements
Other considerable conditions affecting your Visa and to prove you as a genuine visitor who will return to his(her) country at the end of the visit
- Your roots – you must have strong reasons to come back to your home
- The purpose of your visit
- Your family members and your financial stability
- The overall expansion your country
Why you should apply online
- No unnecessary hassle – you do not need to go to the courier company to send the documents.
- Apply instantly
- Online application is processed more quickly than paper applications
- If incomplete, paper applications are returned which delays the process. On the other hand, applying online ensures the complete submission of your documents.
- In case the embassy needs additional documents you can then submit quickly.
- You are not required to submit your passport until the embassy asks for it.
- Get constant updates of your application directly in your online account.