Study in UK
We are available to help you. Contact Us
Undoubtedly, studying in the UK changes the future of International Students.
The United Kingdom is a global leader in providing unparalleled education. The UK is exclusively in charge of 8% of global scientific publications.
Each year, over 600,000 plus overseas students come for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD courses.
Along with cultural diversity, the UK offers diversity in academics where a student has the freedom to combine different stream subjects and gain pace in career.
How Mission Study will Help You?
Moving to university in the UK is an excellent way to expand your horizon. Communicating new people, sharing ideas and learning from them is a new experience. As a beginner, you’ll get complete support at university, and a chance to experience a great student lifestyle. Student life in the UK has an excellent range from student welfare clubs and societies to offer.
- Open choice from over 50,000 courses, in more than 25 subject areas is the key to success.
- In general, academic courses in the United Kingdom are shorter than other countries, helping to reduce overall tuition fees and accommodation costs.
- Excellent divisional (department) approach for supporting students to earn while learning – find out more from UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA).
- Good understanding of the English Language or Take English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOFEL, PTE).
- A student must have completed at least 13 years of education in his(her) native country.
- Adequate funds to show your financial stability in the UK
- Selection of core domain education institutes, for example, a student interested in Engineering must pick an institute with good ranks in Engineering courses.